Help is at hand for your Hearing needs, with no waiting list – book in straight away!
As a proudly independent Audiology Practice, Hearing Help strives to provide unbiased professional advice and recommendations individually catered to suit each client. Hearing Help’s focus is to achieve client-centred care and genuinely cares about improving your hearing goals.
At Newport Physio and Health we now have Erin Seamer who is an experienced Audiologist, working out of our rooms! Erin has over 20 years of experience as an Audiologist and can assist with a wide range of issues including the following:
- Hearing assessments for Adults and Children (4 years old and above)
- Hearing aid fittings, checks, repairs and maintenance
- Hearing Services Program (HSP) accredited Provider, (providing fully subsidised annual hearing assessments, hearing aid fitting and aftercare for eligible Pensioners and DVA Clients)
- Tinnitus assessments and treatment, including masking devices and Neuromonics Tinnitus treatment
- Micro suction wax removal
- Auditory processing assessments for school aged children (7-19 years)
- Medicare rebates are available on hearing assessments (with a GP Referral)
- DVA – hearing assessments and devices under the Rehabilitation program (RAP) including Tinnitus maskers, ALDs and TV headsets
- CASA Pilot hearing assessments/Workplace and Pre Employment hearing tests
Erin has a special interest in Tinnitus assessment and treatment, including masking devices and Neuromonics Tinnitus treatment.
You will receive high quality, personalised and discreet care. We are in a brand new modern clinic, with beautiful airconditioned rooms and convenient parking available.
We genuinely care about your goals in life and we want to help you get back to living a great life as soon as possible. MORE INFO
A Psychologist who is friendly and caring, and who won’t keep you waiting! MORE INFO
A Clinical Psychologist who is friendly and caring, and who won’t keep you waiting! MORE INFO